Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

November 8, 2010

Random random random random random...

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. I think I've cried more this past year than in my whole life
2. 'Dial M For Murder' is a great movie
3. It was really really REALLY cold over the weekend
4. Thanksgiving is only two weeks away!!!!!
5. Matt Maher+Addison Road+Tenth Avenue North+Me and my Mom= the best concert EVAH.
6. If you read/write/say a word over and over and over, *pokes post title* doesn't the word seem really weird or just plain odd? I think so.


This has been such a crazy weekend. Mom and I got to spend some quality 'girl' time together, though, which was fabulous. And don't worry: I'll have a recap of the concert soon!!!

Till then,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet that was the best concert ever. I *love* Addison Road! :)