starting from top: Owen and I watching Doctor Who {new favorite television show}; funky socks with my poncho pals {Lydia, Emily, and Hannah}; spaghetti at three in the morning {fun stuff}; Pride and Prejudice in my basement {with sparkling cider and Spaghetti O's}.
As you all can tell, the past two weeks have been cram-packed full of fun and relaxation. Christmas is a time for me to sit back, take a deep breath {or ten} and enjoy the life God has given me.
I did, however, accomplish a few things during this break:
-have a four hour phone conversation with Anna
-finally catch up with Doctor Who
-buy/wrap presents for my family members
-drink lots of tea {from a special little teapot :)}
-organize my bedroom
-update my design {I love it}
-come up with ideas for blog posts
I hope you all had a wonderful, beautiful Christmas. I won't be back 'till 2012 {eep} so have an amazing time celebrating the new year. Oh, and don't forget to laugh---laughing is healthy *wink wink*
love always,
Lily
December 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad you had a good Christmas ;)
I love the socks!
Happy new year, my beautiful Lili, dear.
*that was the best phone conversation ever, am i right?
*would that happen to be THE teapot? :D
*i can't wait for those blog posts, 'cause they will be rad.
you're the bomb [dot] com.
but you already knew that :)
Love the new design :)
Post a Comment