Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

April 14, 2011

The great questions

Earbuds in, pencil in hand, she ponders the great questions:


Where do I belong?Do I matter to people?When will I find my Prince Charming?Do guys think I'm pretty?Will I make a difference in this world?Do people think I'm awkward?Will I become a teacher?Am I a good soccer player?Who would miss me if I died today?Is my laugh weird?Do I sing badly?Am I boring?Do people enjoy talking to me?What will my first kiss be like? Will I be a disappointment to my parents?Am I a worry-wort?Will I eventually lose my friends?Will I ever lose faith in God?Am I a good sister and daughter?Will I always be loved?Will I ever visit Europe?Am I a good writer?Will I always hate rollercoasters?Will I ever ride a horse, for real?Are my dreams silly?

No comments: