No, my pride has been injured.
For the past few weeks, "Funnybandz" have become quite popular among my peers. For those of you who haven't yet been introduced to this fad, here is a picture of what they look like:
Anyway, my younger brothers have been fascinated by these Funnybandz and wanted some of their own. So on the way home from church (of all places!) we stopped by the Hallmark store and the boys bought a pack. They were kind enough (ha!) to give me some bands. Yes, the above pictures are mine. I normally try to stay away from fads, but these seemed okay....harmless enough, that is.
They are quite costly: a pack of 24 costs $5.00. And they tend to break or stretch out after numerous wearings. So they're not the most cost effective buy, but they do look kind of cool.
And while I'm not too proud about wearing these Funnybandz, I will be willing to trade some of my own for a pig or hippo or whatever. :)

2 comments:
Just heard Toby Mac on Dave Ramsey's radio show!
Oh, totally cool!
Post a Comment