{01} If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
I hate to say it, but I would probably just leave a note, then leave. After all, what else can I do? I'm certainly not staying around to meet the angry person. :)
{02} Love your body or plastic surgery?
My body is God's temple----therefore, I'm not messing with it. =D
{03} What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
A blogger's humor, attitude toward life, and especially if they're Christians. I also like looking at pictures they take themselves, and what they think about current events.
{04} If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would say duck or lobster......
{05} How often to you eat out?
Not as often as I would like.........=) Nah, probably four or five times a month.
{06} Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
I'm sort of in between----I like jeans that are slimmer down toward the bottom, but not 'skinny,' just closer than boot cut.
{07} If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
God tells us to forgive, but I don't exactly know what I would do in that situation-----I pray I'm never in it!
Well, thanks for reading all this, my peeps. Hopefully this will be the last 'about me' post that you'll see for a while!
Love,



No comments:
Post a Comment