So, since I'm super tired and don't really feel like putting in too much effort into anything (especially a post) I'll just share a few things that I love doing.
My Top Ten Favorite Things To Do
1.Finding and eating jelly beans left over from Easter.
2.Turning on the radio just as my favorite song is coming on.
3.Being home alone, just watching a soccer game on television with a Sprite and a can of Pringles.
4.Finding a great piece of clothing, getting to the register and realizing IT IS ON SALE!!!!!
5.Having a family get-together for any reason!
6.Playing pick-up soccer on a freezing cold day with my friends.
7.Going outside on a crisp autumn day in my favorite jeans, favorite sweatshirt, favorite shoes, and going to a Messiah game.
8.Watching a great movie (i.e., Remember the Titans, Hoosiers) with my family.
9.Being in Disney World at night, with the fireworks and music and my family.
10. Singing hymns at church and at World Views camp, with people I really care about close by.
So yeah, not a traditional post but I felt like sharing these things with you. =D I guess you now see (as if you couldn't tell before!) that I am a very random person. I am so glad that I finally have somewhere to put these random thoughts!!!
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment