My Weekly Recap: Awakening Fest Edition
It's stuck in my head: Everything from Awakening Fest!!!!!
Highlight of my week: Seeing all the bands at Awakening Fest, and being there with my family
Gotta frame it:
![]() |
| My awesome Sambas at Awakening Fest. Edited by Picnik, of course. (: |
My lesson for the week: Thousand Foot Krutch is a really loud band to listen to live.
I'll remember it forever: Seeing Emily from camp at Awakening Fest, and all the great music there.
Psalm of the week:
I will not die but live,
and will proclaim what the Lord has done.
The Lord has chastened me severely,
but he has not given me over to death.
Psalm 118:17-18
And here ends my Weekly Recap: Awakening Fest Edition. Hope you have a blessed weekend!!
ps--I just thought of something: Is blessed supposed to be pronounced bless-ed, or blessed? I have no idea---I should ask my composition teacher. What do you think?




8 comments:
coolio! i love taking pictures of my feet--in cool socks, in my converse, flip flops, or even barefoot. is that weird?
-anna(:
lol, not at all.
~Lily
sounds like yu had TONS and TONG of fun! And I had a chance to see Thousand Foot Krutch during the summer... but I didn't. LOL. But I'd imagine they would be loud. :)
Love,
Bleah
You got to see TFK play?! That's cool! I have a confession: I can't stand the new guitarist and I really don't want to see them playing with him. Am I a bad person? I still love TFK.
Yes, they were very loud. Especially when I was only 10 feet away from the stage. ;)
Oh, is he the guy with the dredlocks? Yes, he adds a certain......something to the band. I just don't know what yet.
~Lily
Yeah, that's him. He just seems out of place to me. I miss knowing that Nick Baumhardt played with them.
I answered your questions in a blog post. :)
I think it depends on how you're using it....but I'm not sure.
I love taking pictures of my shoes, especially my converse.
Angela
Lol, I think blessed and bless-ed depends on how flowery you are trying to make your speech. ;) Honestly - I don't know. ;)
Post a Comment