Day 21 - A picture of something or someone that makes me joyful.
![]() |
| Like it says in the picture: Walt Disney World is the happiest place on earth!! |
![]() |
| This is my favorite picture of Cinderella's castle. We were there during Christmastime, and all of Walt Disney World was decorated. We had just gotten off of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and the castle looked so beautiful at night, with the icicles draped all over it. |
![]() |
| I really adore this photo. Just above Cinderella's head, you can see the crown that almost seems to rest upon her head. Love it!!! |
I love all of these pictures........they were taken way back in December of 2007. I edited them a bit on Picnik, and voila! Beautiful pictures made even more beautiful.
These pictures portray joy to me: Whenever I see them, I feel happy.
Love,





No comments:
Post a Comment