Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

November 9, 2010

And the winner is.................

Thank ya'll so much for voting on my poll! But, judging from the below picture.....

......no one really likes to wear their hair in braids or pigtails! Down and long (or short) is the most popular, with ponytail in second and up in a bun in third.

I thought this was pretty fun, and obviously my dear followers did too! I will continue to do these fun polls.....I just love learning more about you guys!!!

~lily~

6 comments:

anna :) said...

personally, i love a good 'ol ponytail. "but baby, that's just me..." hehe, i just quoted demi lovato ;)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Fun!! I think pig tails are super cute, I don't know why I don't ever wear it that way!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

PS. I love the music choices on your Mixpod!!

Alyson Schroll said...

I like my hear long and loose, but my hear (and skin for that matter) is super oily.

Alyson Schroll said...

I made a blog button. Check it out!

anna :) said...

yes, you can totally have more than one soul sister (: and you are most definitely one of mine (: