Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

July 28, 2011

I have absolutely nothing else to say....

Your Favourite:
Color? Orange, green, purple, and turquoise. And sometimes pink. Depends on my mood. ;)
Candy? M&M's, Starbursts, Milky Way bars, Twix bars, and gum. 'Specially spearmint.
Main Dish? Grilled chicken or filet mignon.
Dessert? brownies
Drink? Apple juice or Sprite
Veggie? Cucumber and peas.

Do You:
Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? Not really...
Read your Bible everyday? I try, but I don't always get it in.
Do lots of reading? haha, yes. (:
See your grandparents everyday? Not quite everyday, but usually once or twice a week.
Bake a lot?  Only at Christmastime.
Clean your room everyday? Yeah, that'd be a pretty sound no.
Have to say you're sorry to someone everyday? yeah, usually.

A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category:
Veggie? Beets. oh, and mushrooms. blech.
Color? Mustard yellow, and red. For some reason I don't really like that color.
Animal? I'm gonna go with any type of spider. *shudders*
Drink? Dr. Pepper makes my stomach hurt.

Random:
Go shopping? Chadwicks, Kohls, Target.....and Barnes and Noble. Whenever I get money. =D
Eat out? Chinese food, or pizza.
Go visit? not really...
Read a good book at? In the car or on my bed.
What color is your room? Pink, purple, and green.

Do You Have A:
Pet? Yes, a bichon frise named Samwise Gamgee.
Gift card at the moment? I think I have like 20 cents left on a Starbucks card, and a $1.21 for Borders.
Sewing machine? My mom has one.
Big mess under your bed? I have a big box with stuff, but around that it is pretty messy.
Pack of gum in your bag or purse? Spearmint and Juicy Fruit. :)
Computer in your room? Not anymore. *sighs*

Have You Ever:
Been on a plane? Only one time, when I was three. And I don't remember much.
Been out of state? Florida, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island.....those are the places I've actually visited.
Been in a eighteen wheeler? *laughs* Can you say random? Uh, no, I haven't.
Been in a car accident? Yes, once.
Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about an hour? Yeah, probably. 

More Random:
Do you share a room with anyone? Thankfully, no. Though I used to, when my brother was a baby.
Have you ever gone swimming in a pond? no......am I missing out on something? 
How old are you? 15
What year were you born? 1995
Are you related to anyone important or famous? I wish.
Have you ever met a vice president? No, and I don't plan to. 'Least, not with this administration.
Are you getting bored yet? A little.......;)
A picture:
I am SO doing this with my husband.
What are you thinking? I need to empty the dishwasher. Blah.

4 comments:

Mary said...

LOVE this, deary! I read it all the way through! Really awesome:) Have ever told you that me and you have a lot in common? 'Cuz we do!:)
By the way----I love that picture, I think I want to do that with my husband someday too!<3

Love you!

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

:P this was really awesome. I used this questionnaire that you made up and answered it on one of my bloggies :D cuz it was so fun :P and random...and a good time-chewer-up-er :D

http://squeakstheminstrel.blogspot.com/2011/07/lots-to-say-but-brain-explodes-oo.html

Thanks for the inspiration :D

Signed with sparkles,

Squeaks.

Jocee said...

This is SO COOL!! I'm stealing it. Thank you for letting me steal it. I loved every word of this. Great post :))
-Jocee <3
P.S. I'm going to read Psalms with my hubby {Peter} too. ;)

anna :) said...

i'm jacking this picture and putting it at the bottom of my blog :)