What is their full name?
Finn Puck
Does his or her name have a special meaning?
Not really....I've just always loved the name Finn. Originally, he was going to be Flynn, but then Tangled came out....and I couldn't really call him that anymore. ;)
Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality?
Finn is definitely methodical. He likes to think things through, and doesn't usually rush into things.
Does he or she think inside themselves more than they talk out loud to their friends? (more importantly, does he or she actually have friends?)
Hmmm.....Finn is usually quite private, except when he's around Lenai. He can tell her anything without feeling weird. And yes, he was plenty of friends in the Silent Wood.
Is there something he or she is afraid of?
Of never being worthy of Lenai's love.
Does he or she write, dream, dance, sing, or photograph?
Finn has a rather nice singing voice.
What is his or her favorite book? (or genre of books)
Finn is more of a poetry guy, but since he's blind, he'll just take whatever Lenai feels like reading to him.
Who is his or her favorite author and/or someone that inspires him or her?
*laughs* Lenai is Finn's inspiration.
Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Finn strikes me as a butter-pecan sort of guy.....if that's even a flavor of ice cream.
Favorite season of the year?
Summer, for that is when the world smells and feels alive to him.
How old is he/she?
Eighteen, same as Lenai.
What does he/she do with his/her spare time?
Think about things, talk with friends, or just sit with Lenai.
Does he/she see the big picture or live in the moment?
Finn generally sees the big picture, but sometimes his judgment is rather clouded.
Is he/she a perfectionist?
Being blind, Finn has learned to deal with imperfections....so no. =D
What does her handwriting look like? (round, slanted, curly, skinny, sloppy, neat, decorative, etc.)
Before he was blind, Finn would have had short, flowy writing. But now that his sight is gone, his writing is rather choppy.
Favorite animal?
He loves lions, for some strange reason.
Does he/she have any pets?
No, he leaves that to Ella.
Does he/she have any siblings? How many? Where does he/she fit in?
He has one brother, Mark. Mark is about two years older than Finn, and is the picture of perfection. After their parents died, the boys' relatives left Finn to fend for himself, but took Mark in.
Does he/she have a 'life verse' and if so what is it?
Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Favorite writing utensil?
A good ink pen.
What type of laugh does he/she have?
A joyful, chuckling laugh.
Who is his/her best friend?
That'd be Lenai. *wink wink*
What is his/her family like?
he didn't really know his parents, and his relatives left him. So I'm assuming that they are rather cold and materialistic.
Is he/she a Christian, or will he/she eventually find Jesus?
Okay, so my story doesn't have Jesus as Himself......more like Narnia and Aslan. In this story, Finn and the gang from the Silent Wood journey to find the Healer, who they believe can cure all their problems. The Healer is sort of like God in this story......I'm still trying to figure it all out.
Does he/she believe in fairies?
Yes, in a way, Finn does. I haven't quite decided yet whether or not their will be fairies in his world.
Does he/she like hedgehogs?
Um, I suppose so.
Favorite kind of weather?
A day with lots of sunshine on his face, a warm breeze ruffling his hair and the smell of wildflowers wafting past him.
Does he/she have a good sense of humor? If so what kind? (Slapstick, wit, sarcasm, etc.?)
Finn is very witty, but not in a mean way. He's just plain funny!
How did he/she do in school, or any kind of education they might have had.
He's very smart, but has never had a formal education.
Any strange hobbies?
Despite his blindness, he likes to whittle.
if you made it through this whole post....I officially love you. ;) I just love Finn so much, I felt he deserved to get all the previous questions too. *giggles*
cheerio,
~Lily


3 comments:
I really enjoyed this post :)
Aww, he's blind??!? How sad!! But don't worry girl, you not the only person who's in love with your book character. I'm in love with Christian and Hayden ;)
-Jocee <3
Yay! I love the name Finn, too. :) Your story sounds really interesting! Especially with the whole God thing, where God is like Aslan in Narnia. I think that's pretty neat. :)
"if you made it through this whole post....I officially love you"... well, I made it through. Hugs to you for writing it! ;)
Post a Comment