Stepping off the pedal of blogger-craziness has opened my time up immensely. The following things are what have moved in to make my life crazy again. ;)
1. Ah, Dr. Wile. That dreaded subject called chemistry has finally come upon me. Though I really don't think I'm going to like this subject very much, I'm determined to get through it with a smile. 'Course, Mrs. Scott and my fellow students should make it, er.....interesting. *wink wink*
2 .I think I've actually jumped on the Harry Potter bandwagon! I've been tearing through the books like crazy. Oh my word, they're so good. (: Yes, there's magic, yes there are wizards/witches, and yes the last few books are a bit dark.....but the characters are hilarious and the plot lines are really interesting. J.K. Rowling has such a creative mind!
3. Barclay's Premier League soccer started yesterday!!!! It's been a long summer without my English soccer, so I'm ecstatic that it is back. Go Man U!!!!!
4. Another book for school, The Count of Monte Cristo. I was surprised to see how many times Alexandre Dumas mentions God, just in the first few chapters!!! That's the highlight.....but I've never been one for revenge stories, so it's not my most favorite classic.
And there's my obsession post. oooh, one more thing:
"Can you hold me together/cause without You/holding my heart/I'm falling apart."





8 comments:
love that last song! :)
much love♥
Haha, I'm taking Wile Chemistry this year too, and I just started Harry Potter as well! I'm halfway through the 4th book. Which one is your favorite?
~Larkin
I love Dr. Wile's courses! They make studying science almost effortless and easy. I didn't care for chem too much either when I started taking it, but over time I really started to enjoy it. :)
I don't watch Psych, but I am dying for White Collar to hurry up and come back on and dread the summer and season finales of Burn Notice and Suits. Doesn't USA make the best shows ever?! :D
I've been meaning to start reading the Harry Potter series. I feel like the only person in the world who hasn't read the books or watched the movies. :/
xx,
Hope
I love Psych. I watch it on Netflix.
TOTALLY with you on Royal Tailor!! <3 Girlie, *I* am their biggest fan ;)
::hugs::
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel
www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com
PS: I may have already told you this, but...thank you for having my link in your sidebar. :) :::HUGS:::
I agree about Harry Potter! Rowling does great plot twists, but the kids are sort of...bratty at points. I'm on book 5 - you?
yes, you can call me while I'm at my uncles. :) please do! <3
Post a Comment