Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

August 24, 2011

"this is real, this is me"

listening to: "keeping me alive" by Starfield
looking forward to: dress shopping with my mom and grandma!








^^^^ yep, that's me. I was sitting in our kitchen during a thunderstorm, so that's why the pictures are kind of blurry and why I look a little scared in some of them. :)

Since I'm trying to be more real on this blog, I thought I should show you what the real 'me' looks like. Hope my expressions didn't freak you out too much. *wink wink*

your-pretty-goofy-blogger,
~Lily

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love going crazy with a camera. :D

Marissa said...

oh goodness, you are so darling! :)

much love♥

Kels said...

Oooh, you are so cute! You have a very pretty smile. And your facial expressions are totally awesome. :)
big hugs!!!! xxxx~Kelsey

Julia said...

You are so cute! Love these pictures :)

Chelsea said...

Awe...Sweet pics, girl :) you're so beautiful and don't you ever forget it!

Love ya!
~Chelsea

anna :) said...

soul sis, you are SO pretty!!!! inside AND out.

*hugs*
anna :)

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Haha, you're so pretty girlie! Adorable pictures.


xx,
Bleah

Mary said...

"your pretty *-goofy* blogger" indeed!! *wink* Your gorgeous, Lily, dear!
I love ya, girly!!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Cute pics!! Haven't listened to Starfield in a long time...

Sam said...

Your so lovely! stormy days are great for getting the camera out, it's storming here where i live right now lol thats funny. Anyways i love your blog!! :)

*Sam

hope said...

You are such a doll! :)

Unknown said...

would you be interested in guest posting for me, Lily? at my blog aroseinbloom17.blogspot.com if so, email me at emailmayamoore@gmail.com

Jazzie Shea said...

Could you be any more precious?(: