Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

December 13, 2010

All randomed up and nowhere to go....

27. 5

^^^^^That's how cold it is at my house right now. Oh, and did I mention we have had zero snowfalls?!? *sighs* I'm dying here!!! Seeing all my fellow bloggers' pictures of snow hasn't really helped either....though I feel very happy for them!

This post will be made up of lots of rambles.....proceed at your own risk.

1. We just bought a Casting Crowns Christmas cd, Peace on Earth. It rapidly becoming one of my favorite albums!!!

2. I am ready to start baking numerous batches of cookies for my co-op. Have to make enough gingerspice cookies for THREE classes!!!!

3. Wrapping gifts is hard work!! Our family Christmas party is this Saturday, and I got Mason. He's five, and soooooo cute!! Our family does something called Pollyanna (no idea why it's called that) where all the cousins' names are written down, and we pick a name out of a hat (or basket, or whatever). Then, whoever's name you got, you buy a gift for them! It keeps our family pretty close, and it's really fun.

4. My camera battery has been reeaaallllyyyy slow lately, so Mom said she'd get it replaced for me. Hence the lack of photos lately. Oh, and the fact that my camera is about five years old doesn't help any either. And that it was a rather low-budget camera. But my baby has taken many good photos over the years....and I still love her. I just wish she could magically transform into a Nikon!!



my camera.....

.....and what I wish she were!!!

5. I'm seriously considering getting bangs soon. Not straight across ones, but nice, long side-swept ones. And I want to get a few inches taken off. I'm soooo sick of what my hair is like right now! I really need some change.......though my grandma doesn't want me to do anything to my hair. =) She says I should keep it just the way it is, 'cause it's gorgeous! (her words, not mine) And yeah, I love my hair, but it's just so blah right now. So, bangs are my next new adventure. Probably not until after Christmas, though.

6. I really need a denim pencil skirt. And I mean really bad. Me and Emily were discussing this matter last week....and I've looked and looked, but I just can't seem to find one! Well, I found one here, but it's a little bit way out of my price range. So, if any of you girls know where I can find a nice denim pencil skirt for under $40, I would love to know!

7. Ham and cheese sandwiches with cucumber are my favorite lunch. Then again, so is macaroni. And leftover pizza isn't so bad either.


I promise, I'll be out of this random-post-rut soon!!!


~Lily

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am with you on the hair cut, girl! i need one like america needs a new president! ;]

i looove casting crowns. =D

yay for cookies. love me some cookies!!

-kinsey

anna :) said...

hehe, i love cookies :)

and casting crowns. although i wore them out :/

aww, i bet mason is a cutie!

blessings,
anna :)

Mia said...

Is that a D7000? Ooh, it's lovely! :)

Kels said...

I am with you for a need of a new hair cut. It has been a year since my hair has seen scissors and is in desperate need of a good trimmin'. I'm not sure I will go with bangs though, they're so much work.

We are getting ready to make holiday cookies this week for our Christmas party! And there is this one cookie we make called a snowball and I am convinced that is what heaven is going to taste like!

Have a wonderful time with your holiday cooking and listening to Casting Crowns!
~Kelsey
P.S. It is 48degrees here. no snow. :)

hope said...

Do you think you could sneak me some cookies? ;)

I've had side bangs for a few years now and I love them. I'm in need of a cut too. Blah.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh....I need to get the Casting Crowns Christmas Album!