
Well would you look at that......Stella is having a blog party!!! She's also hosting a ton of giveaways, so click on the button and check it out!
Oh, and here's a tag that goes with it. (:
1. If you had to choose between living on a desert island or tropical rainforest for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Definitely a rain forest. Although, rain forests have plenty of creepy things.....but then so do deserts. Whatever, I'm sticking with the forest.
2. What is your favorite music CD right now?
Hmm......probably Stellar Kart's Everything is Different Now. I'm pretty much obsessed with it.
3. If you were given the choice between wildflowers or roses - which would you pick?
Wildflowers, definitely. Roses are nice....but they're sort of cliche.
4. How much do you like notebooks? Is it mild, or are you absolutely obsessed with them?
Oh, definitely obsessed. If you all could only see my bedroom right now.............*shudders*
5. What is your biggest goal this winter?
Focus intensely on school.
6. If you could change your hair however you wanted, what would you do?
My hair is great, but if the makeover was free...............I would get nice, swooshed side bangs. And make my hair just a wee bit wavy.
7. Do you think Harry Potter is bad?
I have not read these books myself, so I cannot say. However, I have heard the book deals with black magic, which God strictly tells us not to perform. So, as a Christian, I would say it's not the best book series ever. But there are ones much worse, I'm sure!
8. Why do you think pink is a girls' color?
*sighs* Because we girls like things that are sweet and spice, everything nice. And I guess pink just fits that description!
9. Would you be up to singing a solo in front of a thousand people?
*laughs* Uh, no thanks.
10. What colors look best on you?
Certain shades of blue, and all shades of green. Purple works pretty well, too.
11. If you had a different name, what would it be?
Oh, I don't know.......perhaps Margaret Kathryn. Both those names have special meansings: Margaret was Mom-mom's name, and Kathryn was my great-grandmother's name. I can totally see myself walking around with a pretty, old-fashioned name like Margaret. And I wouldn't mind being called Kathryn either. (:
12. Do you like...
boots or sneakers?
Boots.
flats or heels?
Usually flats, but some heels are nice too.
books or movies?
Probably books. Although, I always love a good movie.
purple or pink?
Purple.
long hair or short hair?
Long Hair
a best friend or a group of friends?
Well..................probably my best friend Emily and our little group of friends at Tara.
ice cream or cake?
ice cream
plaid or polka dots?
~lily
POLKA DOTS DEFINITELY. Preferably pink and green ones.
Love always,
~lily

1 comment:
fun! gotta love tags :) and i LOVE the 'everything is different now' cd! woo for sk! and i feel the same way about harry potter. no witchcraft for moi! :)
blessings always & forever,
anna :)
Post a Comment