Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

December 9, 2010

Dear Santa...


So, my awesome friend Hope tagged me! Basically, you're supposed to share a list of things you want for Christmas. Annnnd, since I already gave my 'dream' list, I'll go with the more practical items. (:


1.

I love the color of these jeans!!!


2.

This color combo is fabulous!!


3.

I've really been wanting this book


4.

One of my favorite movies of all time


5.

This book, about a governess, sounds so cute!


6.

A Christian book about fashion? YES PLEASE!


7.

Loved the book....now I want the movie!




8.
I kept this picture big so ya'll could see it.....



9.

*wipes tear away* Such a good movie......


10.

*faints* I really really REALLY want this!


Well, there's my more practical Christmas list.
Of course, surprises are always nice too. (:
What are you all hoping to receive?


~lily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Lily,

I am so glad you are a follower. I always enjoy new ones. I follow you now too.

I want quite a few things for Christmas,

An ipod touch, a pair of purple jeans, roller blades, and much more.

K

anna :) said...

cuteness! and the ultimate gift IS a good movie! :D

Kels said...

Very cool things to wish for! I am really hoping {and praying} for a Canon eos rebel. :)
And accessories to go with it of course. But will I get that.....probably not.
Have a blessed day. ~Kelsey

hope said...

Great list! I love, love The Ultimate Gift! Did you know that there is going to be a sequel to it? *squeals* :)

Marissa said...

I have the Jesus Freak book. It is so good and eye opening. But I was depressed for a while when I first read it because what the people went through is so terrible! but like I said it was very eye opening :)

Love,
Samarah