I'm not. Not in the least bit.
So, what's the deal with my {little} design change? The answer is simple........I won a blog design!!!! But, I am still totally loving my background, so I asked Annie, the fabulous designer, to just make me a header, blog button, and fix some things around my blog.
Boy, has she done a good job or what? *polite applause for Annie*
Thanks a bunch, Annie!! I never could have gotten this look without you......I've pretty illiterate when it comes to computer stuff. (:
Anywho, hope you all like my new look! I certainly do. ;)
Oh yeah, and one more thing: remember how I was whining a few posts back about all the cold and no snow? Well, the past two days have dumped about 7 inches of snow at my house.
My lesson: be careful what you wish for!
Have a wonderful {perhaps snowy} day!!!
January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I love, love it! That header is just rad! :]
xo.
well, i LOVE it! awesome job, annie! :D
I was wondering :O :D I really really love your new design!
It's looks oh-so-amazing! Annie is fabulous! So glad you were the winnah {winner} (I'm not sure why I felt I had to say it like that, but I did...maybe football season...=).
Love & Blessings,
-Bess-
As I've already said, it looks pretty spiffy! I love it!
And I just found your "75 tidbits about me"! Oh my goodness, we have wayyy too much in common! There are too many to point out! But I love that you have 10 journals and write in all of them; I'm the same way! I have a journal fetish as well, haha!
~Lauren :)
I LOVE it!!!!
Thanks everyone :) I loved doing the design! The blog button should be up soon, too ;)
Annie
Love the new look, Lily!!
Post a Comment