Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

January 24, 2011

Lily? Who is she? Do I know a blogger by that name?

Uh, well, I certainly hope you weren't thinking the same as my title says!!!! After all, I've only been 'gone' for a roughly a week! But oh, how it feels to be back at blogging again! I have to say, being away from my blog and bloggy buddies has certainly been trying. But at the same time, it was rather nice to just step away from the computer and......chill. I got some quality reading in {post on that coming soon}, watched a few movies, and prayed my way through the Pittsburgh Steelers game {VERY tense post on that coming ;)}.

So yes, my little computer-break was rather fruitful. Though, I must admit: winter is taking a strain on my nerves!!! All this cold, bleak weather, and not a snowflake in sight! I could probably bear it better with some snow or something.....but God does know best. So, I'll just trust in Him and keep wishing and dreaming of spring.



While this may not be my home, it is a beautiful picture of Ireland. And, with that, I bid you all good-day. ;)

Love you all,

~Lily
ps--Have I mentioned how much I missed you, my dear followers, and how much I love you all?!? Well, now you know. (:

8 comments:

anna :) said...

aw, shucks! i missed you too lily :( although i can't post on my blog until february the 8th :( like i said, unrightfully detained aka grounded...

anyway, glad your back!

your soul sister,
anna :)

Marissa said...

yay! you're back! :) I've missed you! Though I'm sad to say that we are on opposite sides when it comes to the Superbowl :/ I'm cheering for my PACKERS!! But I still love ya ;)
What a beautiful picture :)

hope you are having a great day!
love,
Samarah

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I'm glad your back Lily. I guess I can be expecting e-mails again? :P
I'm glad you took the time to take a brake and all that good stuff. :) I know that breaks are very lovely to take sometimes despite how much you miss people.
But I promise you were missed greatly! LOVE YOU, can't wait to see those posts. :)

xx,
Bleah

Kels said...

I am soo glad your back! I missed reading your blog and all the wonderful things you have to say. :)I am sooo sorry it's cold there, what a bummer. I guess snow would probably help it a tiny bit.
It is gorgeous here! Not to rub it in any, but I think it's about 72degrees out. ;)

Anyway, it's nice to have you back in blog world!!
~Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Missed you too, girl! Glad to see you are backkk! Woot! ;D

xo. kf.

hope said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your break *and* I'm glad you are back!

Ellyn said...

Yay! Lily's back! Don't forget to email me!

Ember said...

I am not a fan of winter either :)

~Ember