Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

February 24, 2011

Dude......how did they know this?!?!?

Kinsey and Hope, two of my best bloggy friends {who also happen to be sisters ;)} did these really neat personality quizzes a while back----and I, being the geek that I am, jumped on it! One thing you might not know about me is that I love quizzes of all kinds....especially ones that tell me about myself.

So, once I saw this totally sweet quiz, I had to take it!! By the way, here's the link in case you want to take it too {which I highly recommend!!!}.

My results:
Your personality type: "Harmony-seeking Idealist"
Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Careers that could fit you include:
Counselors, clergy, missionaries, teachers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists, psychiatrists, writers, musicians, artists, psychics, photographers, child care workers, education consultants, librarians, marketeers, scientists, social workers.

And here's the little bar graph thing---once you take the quiz, you'll understand.


Personally, I think this quiz got my answer exactly right!!!! Sometimes I care too much, I am rather introverted, and I feel pretty darn deeply. Oh yeah, and I don't like following the crowd.

If you do take the quiz, please tell me what you got!!! I love knowing more about my followers/friends. (:

7 comments:

Brianne said...

Yay! I just found your blog through my best friend's blog (Grace @ www.puddlesofmemories.com), and I love your background! I'm so happy to find awesome Christian bloggers. :) Following you now, feel free to come visit me!-- www.therewebe.blogspot.com

I read some of your 75 tidbits and I just wanted to say WOW! Ten journals. That's... outstanding! O.O I can barely keep up two of them! *sigh* Also, I'm obsessed with smileys,too. xD

What a cool quiz. I took it, and got "Spontaneous Idealist"- which sounds extremely accurate. You bolded "teachers"? Are you planning on that? I am, actually. Way cool!

Love,
Brianne Danae :)

What a co

Lauren said...

I took this too, after I saw Kinsey had taken it, and I get "Sensitive Doer": "Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment."
Sooo accurate! I just loved this quiz ;) Very snazzy, indeed!

~Your "sensitive" soul sister,
Lauren :)

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I'm gonna check it out! :D

Anonymous said...

Haha! SO awesome. Is it not wickedly close to who you are? It's crazy. =D

xo.

Antonia said...

I saw this at Kinsey and Hope's blog before and already did it. It is the best personality test ever. It's so true!

Here are my results:
I'm a "Dreamy Idealist":

"Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people."

Mary said...

I took it and I am- *Engaged Idealist*
It says I'm......
"Popular(???, LOL!) and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others and probably place the needs of others over their own needs."
**********
Well, I do like people and ruling the roost...I just thought I was nosy and/or a bossy person! haha!;)
thanks for posting the link for the awesome quiz!:D

Lily said...

Ha, I loved seeing all results, girls!!!! It's a pretty accurate quiz, right?!?

Brianne;;
Yes, I do dream of becoming a teacher!!! So I'm happy it was one of my results. (: