Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

March 5, 2011

Because I have nothing else better to do....well, other than homework *shuffles feet*

Hosted by Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket

Date... March 5, 2011

Starting time...1:40 pm
Mood...hungry and kinda tired
Outside my window.....clouds, trees just starting to bud, and houses.
I'm thinking.....that Arsenal needs to score, I want some macaroni and cheese, and youth gorup last night was really fun.
I'm currently reading......well, I'm about to start Sinner by Ted Dekker.
I'm listening to.....English commentators from the Arsenal game and my tummy growling.
I'm wearing.....slim {not skinny} jeans, black socks, and a yellow shirt.
I'm looking forward to.....church tomorrow, and SPRING!!!!
I'm hoping......Arsenal and Man United win, I get all my work done today, and that the weather stays warm.
Yesterday, I.....did school, took dinner to my science teacher {recovering from heart surgery} and went to youth group with Emily.
I'm hungry for......doughnuts, soda, macaroni, and Girl Scout cookies.
The song stuck inside my head is......Getting Into You by Relient K
I love......sunshine, singing hymns with friends, playing tag in the dark, and being alone.
I loathe......spiders, snakes, being famished, and having braces.
This week, my goal is......be loving and kind to my family
Did I meet last week's goal?.......well, since I didn't have one last week, I'll just say yes. ;)
Ending time.......1:47


Enjoy your Saturday, my friends!!!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Love reading these! And ya know, I also love being alone! It's so interesting, because so many people would disagree with that, but I actually really enjoy my quiet time, hahaa. And I really enjoy how you're hungry for so many random things, haha!

your soul sister,
Lauren :)

Mary said...

Grrr...thanks girl, now I'm hungry for a sugary soft lil' (Err, uh...mebbe big) doughnut!=/ *sigh* lol! Haha! Cute post:) Hope you had a fab week-end!!!<3
God bless~

Lily said...

Lauren;;
Yeah, I usually crave some pretty random things. *laughs*

Mary;;
I think my doughnut would be a big one. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love these! So cool. OMD, donuts are soooooo awesome. F'realz, yo! xD xo.

Jocee said...

NONONO DON'T YOU DARE READ A TED DEKKER BOOK I HAVEN'T READ!!! That's it. I'm buying that book now *Sticks tongue out playfully* LOL, great post, I love it all :))
-Jocee <3

hope said...

hehe! I love mac'n'cheese. I had some for lunch today. ;)

Aigh! I hate snakes. I hate snakes. I hate snakes. I wish they'd all die. :/