Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

March 3, 2011

I'm thinking that Spring needs to hurry up!!!!!

Photobucket
 

How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right?
Uh....I've heard outgoing, cheerful, friendly, and sweet from my friends. *shrugs* And yeah, I'd say they're right.

What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life?
Skandar Keynes, Jack Wilshere, and Matt Theissan would have me 'starstruck' without a doubt. Oh yes, and Tim Tebow. *swoons*


What is your comfort food/drink?
Apple pie for food; hot chocolate for a drink.


Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?
Uh yeah.....TRAVEL THE WORLD!!!! But you already knew that. (:

Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres?
Action, Romance-Comedy, and Drama are my favorites. With a little sci-fi here and there.

Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study? What are your favorite types of reading material?
I usually stick to mystery/suspense, romance, fantasy, and biographies.

Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types?
Christian....all of the above. *wink wink*

If you inherited a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with your money?
Honestly? I'd buy a ton of clothes, books, and other things. But then, I would donate to the Make a Wish Foundation and other charities.

Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul).
Only one? Okay.....puppies. No matter the breed, nothing touches my heart more than a cute, wriggly, fun little puppy.

If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?
Anywhere....with everyone I love.....either Ireland or Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of?
Freshly mown grass, my dad's body wash, old books, new books, brownies, cinnamon, pine needles....the list goes on and on.

If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in?
Old Navy, Aeropostale, Macy's, Kohls....and Nordstrom.

What is your greatest fear or strange phobia?
I'm actually really scared of the dark. Which really isn't that weird.

Are you a hopeless romantic?
Yeah....I'd say so. *swoons again*

What movie or book character can you most relate to?
Lucy Pevensie, Elizabeth Bennet, Elinor Dashwood, and Belle from {Beauty and the Beast}.


Okay, you girl sknow officially WAY too much about me!!! Just kidding.....I love you all!
Go on over and join the blog party----these questions are too good to pass up. (:

Lots of love,

7 comments:

Brianne said...

Lily, you're doing a lot of swooning these days, haha! You're so awesome. :D mmm... I don't get apple pie often enough. ;) Sounds really good right now! And so do puppies, haha! It's *So* much fun to learn more about my bloggin' sistas.

love,
Brianne

Brianne said...

PS: I totally just gave you the Awesome Award on my blog. :D 'Cause you are.

Lauren said...

Skandar Keynes is such a cutie...
I love that you'd want to live in Pittsburgh, haha :D
And Belle is like, my favorite. The senior girls in our youth group are actually starting a sort of group with the rest of the girls, based on lessons learned from Beauty and the Beast! Belle is just such a role model ;)
Okay, I'm done talking now. Loved your answers!! :D

~Lauren :)

Kels said...

I absolutely love all of your answers! These quiz things are so fun.
Just by reading your blog, I could tell you were an outgoing person. *smiles* I really like that.
Maybe we could travel the world together. :D
Have a lovely weekend Lily! love and hugs ~Kelsey

hope said...

Hey Lily!! ;) Omigoodness, I live for hot chocolate! It's so yummy. :) I would buy a ton of clothes and books too if I were to come into a million bucks. :)

I loved reading your answers. I might have to join in too. :)

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I could go for some pie right now. Also, puppies are a win. Every. Single. Time. Like a bundle of wiggly joy!!

Anonymous said...

uhmmm... my sweet lily! what a wonderful thing to post♥ i suddenly crave for some apple pie!