Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

September 2, 2011

August is over, therefore this is my last 'random' post for a while :)

I did this tag once before, almost exactly a year ago. And, I being the bored/lazy person that I am, decided to drag it out again. *sighs* Aren't I just brilliant? um, that was rhetorical, no need to answer.

1. High heels or boots? boots....heels are too uncomfortable.

2. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Captain America......*girly sigh* Such a good movie.
4. What is your maiden name? not married, so I don't feel like answering.
5. What is your favorite TV show? Psych or White Collar.....and yes, USA Network does make the best tv shows!!!
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal......real healthy, I know.
7. What is your middle name? too personal....besides, it takes some explaining, which I don't have time/space for here.
8. What food do you dislike? Beets, pepperoni, peanut butter.....among other things.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? it's this special Relient K cd called The First Three Gears, and I pretty much just play it all the way through. So totally awesome. :D
10. What characteristic do you despise? Phoniness and mean gossipers.
. 11. Favorite clothing? Jeans and a cozy sweater/sweatshirt.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? A nice, leisurely tour of Europe.
13. Are you an organized person? Well, I like to be organized, but usually I'm just too lazy.
14. Where would you retire to? Either a pretty farm where I can raise horses {like Kentucky ;)} or a little flat in England.
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My fourteenth birthday....my last with Mom-mom.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Run some errands......maybe including the bookstore :)
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? Which is further....Connecticut, or Florida?
18. Person you wish you could meet? Dead: C.S. Lewis and Audrey Hepburn. Alive: Laura Bush and Mike Donehey.
19. When is your birthday? October 14th.....so close!!!!
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm probably more of a night person, as I hate waking up in the morning.
21. What is your shoe size? 8-81/2.
22. Do you own any animals? yes, my Sammy Gamgee
23. Any news you'd like to share? I AM TIRED OF SUMMER. There, that's all. ;)
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A veterinarian, or a bookshop owner.
25. What is your favorite flower? Queen Anne's Lace and gerber daisies.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 12th....Psych comes back! And, of course, my birthday.
28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sea green
29. How is the weather right now? pretty nice, actually.
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Bleah, I do believe. :)
31. Favorite drink? Strawberry lemonade, Sprite, and peppermint tea.
32. Favorite restaurant? I'm currently craving something from Texas Roadhouse.
33. Hair color? Still brown, but the little wisps of my bangs are blondish..
34. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed dog Pepper and my American Girl dolls.
35. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Fall, then spring, then winter, then summer....I love them all, just more than some.
36. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.....duh.
37. Coffee or tea? definitely tea.
38. Wish you were still young? In some ways, yes, I wish I were younger.
39. Do you want to get married? yes...unlike some *cough* people I know.
40. When was the last time you cried? I cried after WorldViews, but I've cried again since then....*shrugs* pretty personal question.
41. What is under your bed? junk, my suitcase, and my journal. sssshhhh, don't tell! ;)
42. What did you do last night? soccer practice. Oh, and I had some pretty crazy and exciting dreams.
43. What are you afraid of? losing my friends and failing my family.
44. Salty or sweet? I'm in a mood right now...so I'll go sweet.
45. Best quality you have? I {almost} always have a smile on my face, and I try to always make others feel welcome.
46. How many years at your current job? Been babysitting for almost four years.
47. Favorite day of the week? Still Thursday.
48. Favorite movie? Soul Surfer, Tangled, and Pride and Prejudice.
49. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? *giggles* um, yeah. And no, I'm not going to tell you who!!!
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Why, indeed! That's why I'm tagging all of my followers....I want to find out more about you


And He is.....He is strong enough to save us.

5 comments:

anna :) said...

i.love.those.lyrics! :)

and cereal is so healthy...it's a grain ;)

kentucky would be a nice place to live. it's looks so southern and welcoming :))

c.s. lewis is a genius. and audrey hepburn is an inspiration. good choices :)

sprite all the way..and lemonade, of course. but you already knew that ;)

you will never lose me as friend. nevernevernever!

tangled = iloveflynnridersoooomuch!♥

and i will definitely do this tag..not that you need to know more about me or anything, haha. then again, you can always learn something knew :)

love you girl!
anna :)

Jocee said...

Great tag! I'm going to make this into a post soon :))
-Jocee <3

hope said...

Amen to the boots! I hate wearing high heels. And there is nothing better than a comfy sweater! They are the greatest things since sliced bread (I am fully aware of the fact that the sweaters probably came first...). You love strawberry lemonade too?! We've definitely got to be soul sisters! :D

P.S. I think I'll do this tag too. :)

Rachel said...

Haha. Cute post. I might steal this tag from you. it's quite..um.. did I say cute?

Chelsea said...

Wow...where do i start? Well, first of all, i'm with you all the way for the tour of Europe...that would be ah-MAZ-ing!

Whoo! Relient k = awesomeness :)

i <3 Texas Roadhouse...i mean, really, who doesn't love throwing peanuts on the floor?

that's sooo cool that we're like almost the same exact age! i'm 14 too and my birthday is on October 11 so we're like 3 days apart...

Fall, jeans, and cozy sweaters are soooo wonderful....put it together with a cup of tea and a good book and you have one amazing day :)

btw, perhaps i shall do this tag on my blog too if i'm not too overwhelmed with homework...

love ya, girl!