Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pages

June 25, 2010

So, I got this great idea from Hope at fourtwelve-hope.blogspot.com/------- A weekly recap!



Every Friday I'll do a recap, so you can get a feel for what my week was like! Enjoy!



My Weekly Recap
It's stuck in my head: 'Blink' by Revive
Gotta frame it:


I learned my lesson: A tennis match can go on for more than one day!
This about sums up my week: HOT!!!!!!!
I'll remember it forever: The USA national soccer team defeating Algeria in the World Cup!!!!
Psalm of the week: The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stonghold in times of trouble.
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 9:9-10
And there is my week! I enjoyed coming up with these answers and can't wait until next week!!!
Have a great weekend,

No comments: